Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 year Christmas dress anniversary

In September 2006, I became gym buddy with a woman I knew vaguely through work. We worked out religiously, in the very early morning, at least three times a week.


On this day, (Saturday) 16th December 2006, we went to a trendy East London market where, in a small boutique, I found the perfect dress for a forthcoming Christmas party. She insisted I try it on and stood gallantly, outside the changing room, holding my coat and bag.


My heart and stomach did a strange kind of jig, when I looked in the mirror, knew that I was trying the dress on for her and realised that she knew it too.


So, if my totally amazing ex gym buddy and girlfriend is reading this - Happy 2-year-Christmas-dress anniversary baby! I love you.


QRx

1 comment:

Butch Boo said...

I remember the day like it was yesterday.

Happy Anniversary to you too baby.

I love you

BB

X