Hello! I’ve had the very great honour of being tagged by Leo! Here goes, 7 random / weird facts about myself:
- I’m very particular about my tea. First put the (Typhoo) tea bag in the DESIGNATED tea cup. Pour on boiling water. Leave to brew for yay long. Give the tea bag a good squeeze before removing it. Add one teaspoon of unrefined cane sugar. Then add a small amount of skimmed milk. I’ll know if it’s made any other way and I won’t drink it!
- I can sit on my (dread locked) hair.
- Vices: I don’t drink but I smoke (like a trooper). Oh, and I’m a banana junkie – gimme a high five Leo!
- My left thumb is double jointed.
- In May this year I did the Playtex Moonwalk - a marathon distance (yep, 26.2 miles, that’s twenty six point two miles) around central
at night. The purpose of it was to raise awareness and money for breast cancer treatment & research. To this end it was very successful but I’ve got two moans about that night when around 15,000 people (mainly women) took to the streets: 1) It was apparently impossible to get a woman to send us off from the starting line. Instead the start of the walk was heralded by some sleazy DJ-type bloke who shared a couple of very inappropriate, not funny jokes (including one about what us “ladies” might get up to with the blokes leaving night clubs!!!) 2) There wasn’t a single cup of tea to be had the whole night! (I would have thought some tea company somewhere would have bitten their hand off for that kind of PR). The words “piss up” and “brewery” come to mind. Sorry, I’m in a bah-humbug mood (read periodic). Oh and, marathon runners – I salute you. London
- Favourite foods: green chilli, chick peas, mangos, Indian sweets, chocolate, marzipan & cherry liqueurs.
- I always sleep on my left side (usually snuggled up to my girlfriend) with the cover over my right ear – when I was a kid I was afraid of the Bogey Man biting my ear off.
In return, I’m tagging:
DK's Leather Life
I'm not afraid of winter
Female of the species
A consuming desire
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.